Tri-Lynx has a line of powerful and versatile LED lighting products that’ll literally brighten up your next RV vacation.
Our lights are stylishly designed with bright light in mind. The three LED light with motion sensor is perfect for cupboards, closets, stairways, and hallways, while the versatile and compact 12 LED light comes with motion and dawn/dusk sensors, is battery-powered, and is well suited for either interior or exterior applications. What’s more: we have a weather resistant six LED solar powered light, also with motion and dawn/dusk sensors, which harnesses solar power to illuminate dimly lit exteriors.
The best part? Each product has a 12-month warranty, comes with batteries as required, and installs easily to most surfaces using the supplied mounting options.
Click here to view our full line of Lynx Lites, including the weatherproof Marine Lite.
Lynx Lites in action
Perhaps you’ve had one Scotch too many and are having trouble seeing the stairs to your RV at night, or perhaps you’re an early bird who likes to go for a relaxing jog at the crack of dawn - whatever your preference, you shouldn’t have permanent damage to your shins because you couldn’t see where you were going.
From coming up with new and creative ways to use Lynx Levelers, to finding incredibly useful spots to make the most of Lynx Lites, our Facebook community is made up of innovative and forward-thinking people. So, we’ve decided to curate some of our favourite user-generated content and share different ways existing Lynx Lites owners are brightening up their RV vacations.
1) Lynx Lites are perfect for, among other things, lighting up late-night board games.
Got a hot dog craving in the middle of the night that won’t go away? No problem! Just mount a Lynx Lite above your barbecue and fire her up.
2) Hitting your shins against your RV’s stairs is now a thing of the past. You can mount a Lynx Lite behind the steps of your RV and as you approach, the motion sensor gets triggered and illuminates the path ahead.
You can also place a light right next to the stairs rather than below them.
3) Brighten up any corner of your RV where you’re lacking light. It’ll make getting around your RV at night that much less painful. Plus, you can remove the light when your RV is in motion.
4) Place Lynx Lites in cabinets that get very little light like underneath your kitchen sink, for example.
The same concept goes for the storage space in your RV.
Or the water heater tank.
5) Here’s another great idea: place a Lynx Lite under the range hood for extra brightness while preparing meals! The magnets and Slide ‘N Lock mounting plate make setup a breeze.