Lynx Levelers Weight Limit: 40,000 lbs
The Lynx Levelers Recreational Vehicle Leveling Kit leveling blocks are modularly designed to not only configure to fit any leveling function, but also withstand tremendous weight. To use: simply set them into a pyramid shape to the desired height that the RV needs to be raised and drive onto the stack. The levelers can also be used as a support base for other stabilizing equipment. Use under single and dual wheels, under tandem axles and under jacks.
The 10 pack comes in an easy to store nylon bag and weighs less than ten pounds.
8-1/2 inch x 8-1/2 inch with 1-1/2 inch thickness to give 1-inch lift. Recommended stacking height: No more than 5 inches.
Ten Year Warranty
Once you have your Levelers, register them for our NEW 10-year warranty and add years of life to your Lynx Levelers.
The Original RV Leveling System
Tri-Lynx has been providing RV leveling systems and RV accessories since 1993.
Made in the USA
All Lynx Levelers are manufactured in America. Look for the Orange... Look for Lynx.
- Modularly designed levelers not only configure to fit any leveling function, but they also withstand tremendous weight
- To use: simply set them into a pyramid shape to the desired height that the RV needs to be raised and drive onto the stack
- Conveniently packaged and easily stored in a durable nylon bag
- The levelers can also be used as a support base for other stabilizing equipment
- Strong and durable
- Easy to use interlocking blocks
- Replace unreliable wood blocks